Read the stories that were featured in the July edition of The Big Thrill.
33 new thrillers this month, including a debut novel from T. L. Costa, a Between the Lines Interview with Jeff Abbott by Anthony J. Franze and a touching tribute to the late Vince Flynn by Julie Kramer.
Click on a book title to read the feature story
- Special to the Big Thrill: Requiem for Vince Flynn (1966-2013) by Julie Kramer
- Between the Lines Interview with Jeff Abbott by Anthony J. Franze
- News From South Africa by Michael Sears
- The Eye of God by James Rollins
- Drift by Jon McGoran
- Unseen by Karin Slaughter
- Stranded by Alex Kava
- Bombshell by Catherine Coulter
- Long Overdue by Jeff Ayers
- Hidden Order by Brad Thor
- Hard Road by J.B. Turner
- The King by Steven James
- Outside Eden by Merry Jones
- The Widow’s Strike by Brad Taylor
- The Warriors by Tom Young
- Blood Oil by James Phelan
- Sugar Pop Moon by John Florio
- A Killing at Cotton Hill: A Samuel Craddock Mystery by Terry Shames
- Riptide by Elizabeth Goddard
- Forgotten Sins by Rebecca Zanetti
- Playing Tyler by T. L. Costa
- Death Angel by Linda Fairstein
- Into the Dark by Rick Mofina
- Hunting Eve by Iris Johansen
- The Riddle of Solomon by D.J. Niko
- Night Vision by Yasmine Galenorn
- NDE by David Sakmyster and Steven Savile
- The Mojito Coast by Richard Helms
- The Loch Ness Legacy by Boyd Morrison
- Beyond Judgment (Brainrush 3) by Richard Bard
- The Jericho Deception by Jeffrey Small
- Her Boyfriend’s Bones by Jeanne Matthews
- The Right Side of Wrong by Reavis Z. Wortham
- The Blood Code by Misty Evans
- Solstice by Debbie Christiana
- The First Bird (Episode I) by Greig Beck
Coming Next Month
The latest thrillers from Allyson K. Abbott, Douglas Corleone, Amy Gail Hansen, Sam Cabot, Allison Leotta, Ed Chatterton, Douglas Wynne, Melodie Johnson Howe, Dawn Eastman, Amy Christine Parker, Jeff Carlson and many more!
New E-Releases from ITW Members
- The Picture Kills by Donald Ian Bull
- PANTHEON: Escape by D K Gaston
- Mother’s Day, A Short Story by Lynne Constantine
- The Candidate by Josie Brown
- Deadly Bonds by Anne Marie Becker
- Havana Lost by Libby Fischer Hellmann
- Love-Haight: Spectre of Justice by Reagan Hill
- In Cold Blonde by James L. Conway
- Juju Man by D K Gaston
- PLAN X by Rory Tate
- Dragonflies: Shadow of Drones by Andy Straka
- Don’t Leave Me by James Scott Bell
- The Riviera Contract by Arthur Kerns
- Strangers by Michaelbrent Collings
- Freedom – A Dane and Bones Origins Story by David Wood
- Sooner Than Gold by J. R. Lindermuth
New Audio Books from ITW Members
- IM by Rick R. Reed
- The Riviera Contract by Arthur Kerns
- The Pickaxe Killers: Karla Faye Tucker and Daniel Garrett (A True Crime Short) by R. Barri Flowers
- Shadowkiller by Wendy Corsi Staub
- Shadow’s Edge: Book 1 of the Kyn Kronicles by Jami Gray
- Taurus Moon: Relic Hunter by D K Gaston
- A Case of Redemption by Adam Mitzner
- Spyder Web by Tom Grace
- Quantum by Tom Grace
- Dark Matter by Tom Grace
- The Vostok Gambit by Tom Grace
- Stress Test by Richard L. Mabry, MD
- Pentecost, an ARKANE Thriller (Book 1) by J.F.Penn
- Murder At The Pencil Factory: The Killing of Mary Phagan 100 Years Later (A True Crime Short) by R. Barri Flowers
Come meet your 2013 Participating Authors along with ITW Co-Presidents Kathleen Antrim and Lee Child, plus Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child!
Where: Ballroom I at the Grand Hyatt in Manhattan
We’re very excited about our first ever FanFest! Certain ITW authors are hosting a special signing and cocktail party for a group of lucky fans. This event is open to all ThrillerFest registrants and the selected fans that each ITW author host invites. Fans will need a special badge to get in, so please check in at registration before heading to the party.
The evening kicks off at 6:00pm with a special signing for all the FanFest authors. Next, everyone will gather in Ballroom I at the Grand Hyatt for a cocktail party from 6:30-8:00pm where they can spend quality time with their favorite author and indulge in the beverage of their choice.
Fans will take home a special swag bag created especially for them by their ITW author host along with lots of good memories! Hope to see you there!
ThrillerFest VIII – Register Today!
ThrillerFest VIII – July 10th – 13th, Grand Hyatt, NYC.
We have a fabulous line-up of special guests this year, including:
- 2013 ThrillerMaster: Anne Rice
- 2011 ThrillerMaster: R. L. Stine
- Spotlight Guest: Michael Connelly
- Spotlight Guest: T. Jefferson Parker
- Spotlight Guest: Michael Palmer
- 2013 Silver Bullet Award Recipient: Steve Berry
CraftFest — New York Times bestselling authors will share their secrets on the craft of writing.
AgentFest — The top agents and editors in the business will be on hand to hear your pitches.
ThrillerFest — Network with other writers and meet industry professionals at the fabulous panels. Special guests will be announced soon.
TO GET THE BEST DEAL, REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
If you prefer to mail your registration, you can download and print the appropriate registrations forms here:
To view some fabulous interviews from last year’s ThrillerFest, please visit NYC Media. Including interviews with David Morrell, Sandra Brown and many more!
Don’t forget to a few minutes and peruse the ThrillerFest VII photo slideshow compliments of Alan Jacobson.
The Thriller Roundtable
Whether you’re a fan or an author, you’ll want to join the Thriller Roundtable discussions at The BigThrill website, where each week a new group of authors discuss everything from what they love about writing thrillers, to what they’ve learned, and more.
The Neverending Book Giveaway
If you’re a thriller fan who likes to win free books, be sure to check out the Neverending Book Giveaway on The Big Thrill website. Sign up for as many of the contests as you like! Just post a reply, and you’re entered!
Don’t forget to scroll down the list of contests or CLICK HERE for more contests and giveaways so you don’t miss any. (Tip: to shorten the display, click “Toggle Comment Threads.”) And because this book giveaway is “neverending,” be sure to check back often to enter the latest drawings!
Congratulations to Jerri Pries, the winner of this month’s BIG THRILL giveaway. Jerri will receive an assortment of signed thrillers including Into the Dark by Rick Mofina, The Riddle of Solomon by D.J. Niko, The Diabolist by Layton Green, Death, Taxes, and Hot Pink Leg Warmers by Diane Kelly, Riptide by Elizabeth Goddard, As She Left It by Catriona McPherson, Outside Eden by Merry Jones, Speak of the Devil by Allison Leotta and Templar’s Acre by Michael Jecks.
All subscribers to THE BIG THRILL webzine are automatically eligible for the monthly drawing. CLICK HERE to subscribe to the BIG THRILL email.
- The September 2022 Edition of The Big Thrill is Here! - August 31, 2022
- Between the Lines: Bev Vincent, Interview by Stephen King - August 31, 2022
- Up Close: Cate Holahan - August 31, 2022