Authors and publishers! Looking for a great way to promote your new thriller?
Showcase your book to thousands of dedicated thriller fans, bookstore owners and librarians.
-Click Here to view and/or download the advertising rate sheet-
First Chapters Program
Each month, The Big Thrill features two excerpts to help readers find new authors. This position costs $500, and only two authors are featured each month.
- A dedicated page to host 1-3 chapters
- An author photo and bio
- Mention on the cover of The Big Thrill
- Inclusion in the ITW’s social media during the featured month.
The Big Thrill emailed magazine is emailed on the first of each month to approximately 27,000 subscribers. All prices monthly; ads rotate out on the first of the month.
- Top Banner: $675 (600px wide by 113px high, no GIF animation).
- Sidebar Ad: $400 (180px wide by 300px high).
The Big Thrill Website
The Big Thrill website is read by approximately 30,000 unique users, with over 200,000 page views per issue. All prices monthly; ads rotate out on the first of the month.
- Large Sidebar Ad: $400 (300px wide by 175px high).
- Small Sidebar Ad: $200 (125px wide by 190px high).
Bundles & Add-ons
- Receive a 10% discount on the newsletter and website positions when placing ads for the same work in a single month. Want to create a multi-month campaign? Please reach out to discuss!
- The Social Media Boost is available only as an add-on to a newsletter or website position, and includes three Facebook mentions and four tweets on ITW’s social media accounts. The cost is $100.
- Please reach out to BigThrillAd@thrillerwriters.org to reserve your desired month and position. All ads are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You can produce your own artwork or we’ll put you in touch with a designer who can create your ad for a $125 fee. Formats: 72dpi JPG or GIF (animation accepted, except on newsletter Top Banner).
- All advertising is accepted at the sole discretion of the International Thriller Writers (ITW). Publication of advertising does not constitute an endorsement by ITW. ITW is not liable for any products or services advertised. Any liability is limited to refund of ad fees collected.