Readers of the Riz Sabir Thriller series will know of Riz’s wife, the hard-bitten, gum-chewing girl gang leader Holly “Bang-Bang” Kirpachi.
… Ever wondered how she got like that?
– How did she meet Riz?
– How did she join that girl gang?
– How did she get all those awful tattoos?
– And why does she think she’s Japanese?
Well, wonder no more. These and other questions you’ve been dying to ask are answered in…
BANGER: Holly’s school diaries from 2005 to 2007
BANGER: A sweeping tale of street racing, burlesque and Yakuza that flies from Dubai to Singapore to Tokyo and… Romford
BANGER: REBELLION RUNS IN THE FAMILY
BANGER is available from Amazon.
Charlie Flowers was born in Eastern Europe sometime in the late Sixties and arrived with his family in Britain in 1975. After training as a journalist in London he had a varied career as reporter, roadie, truck driver and record label boss. In the late Nineties he formed two cult bands, and is currently an adviser on terrorism and extremism to certain departments and think tanks.
Charlie Flowers is published by Endeavour Press, and is a member of the Crime Writers’ Association and International Thriller Writers Inc.
- The Big Thrill Recommends: DEATH AND THE SISTERS by Heather Redmond - September 21, 2023
- The Big Thrill Recommends: THE GIRL IN THE EAGLE’S TALONS by Karin Smirnoff - September 21, 2023
- All that Glisters with Topper Jones - September 21, 2023