Current Issue The March 2023 Edition of The Big Thrill is Here!
If reading thrillers is how you plan to wait out the last of this cold weather, you’re in luck—the books featured in this month’s issue of The Big Thrill are a treasure trove of fast-paced reads. Jaden Terrell goes Between the Lines with Alma Katsu to talk about espionage, RED LONDON, and dream fulfillment, Jonathan Kellerman shares insight into his long and esteemed writing career, Jacqueline Holland gives us a fresh—and disarming—perspective on vampires, and we get Up Close with Harlan Coben, Alex Finlay, J.T. Ellison, Peter Swanson, and more. Plus, don’t miss the latest Africa Scene in which Michael Sears talks to Kwei Quartey about his latest release, and in this month’s BookTrib Spotlight, Neil Nyren gets the scoop on WEYWARD, a powerful debut from Emilia Hart. The March issue of The Big Thrill is live now!
Hot off the press:
Click on the book title below to read the feature story or click here to scroll through all of this month’s articles.
- Between the Lines: Alma Katsu by Jaden Terrell
- New Thrills! ITW Member New Releases for March 2023
- On the Cover: Jacqueline Holland by Mindy Carlson
- BookTrib Spotlight: Emilia Hart by Neil Nyren
- Up Close: Alex Finlay by K.L. Romo
- Up Close: J. T. Ellison by Wendy Tyson
- Character Study: Four Authors Share How They’d Spend the Day with Their Characters by Damyanti Biswas
- On the Cover: Jonathan Kellerman by Adam Meyer
- Up Close: Zoje Stage by K.L. Romo
- Up Close: Harlan Coben by Millie Naylor Hast
- Africa Scene: Kwei Quartey by Michael Sears
- Up Close: Peter Swanson by José H. Bográn
- AudioFile Spotlight: Mystery and Suspense Audiobooks for March
You can also read all of this month’s new releases, and don’t forget to check out our archive of author interviews.
ThrillerFest XVIII – Advance Registration Is Open!
Sheraton Times Square
May 30 – June 3, 2022
2023 ThrillerMaster: Walter Mosley
2023 Silver Bullet Award Recipient: Michael Connelly
2023 Spotlight Guest: Jack Carr
2023 Spotlight Guest: Oyinkan Braithwaite
2023 Thriller Legend: Minotaur Books
2023 Thriller Fan: John Berylson
Coming Next Month
The latest thrillers from Lisa Scottoline, Robert Dugoni, Megan Miranda, Don Winslow, Ren DeStefano, Heather Graham, Azma Dar, Lauren Thoman, Alisa Lynn Valdes, Suzanne Young, Meagan Jennett, Kim Sherwood, Charles Salzberg, James A. McLaughlin and many more!
ThrillerFest XVII – Audio Recordings – NOW 30% OFF!
Don’t miss a single class, panel, or interview!
Take a minute to fill out the short form and let us know which sessions you are interested in, and we’ll send you a secure payment link.
Save $$$ on full sets of CraftFest & ThrillerFest!
Easy-to-play, universal mp3 format and a one-year replacement guarantee with every order.
CLICK HERE to download the mp3 order form.
CLICK HERE to listen to a sample recording.
- The March 2023 Edition of The Big Thrill is Here! - February 28, 2023
- On the Cover: Jacqueline Holland - February 28, 2023
- On the Cover: Jonathan Kellerman - February 28, 2023