Stay warm this March with 28 new thrillers from ITW Members, plus a Between The Lines Interview with Allison Brennan by Julie Kramer and News From South Africa by Joanne Hichens. Have you signed up for ITW’s first-ever Online Thriller School? It’s filling up fast and you won’t want to miss out. SEVEN weeks of instruction from SEVEN bestselling authors!
Click on a book title to read the feature story
- A Between The Lines Interview with Allison Brennan by Julie Kramer
- News From South Africa by Joanne Hichens
- Missing You by Harlan Coben
- The Accident by Chris Pavone
- Diablo III: Storm of Light by Nate Kenyon
- Spirited (A Tidewater Novel #1) by Mary Behre
- Black Horizon by James Grippando
- Trouble in Mind: The Collected Stories, Volume 3 by Jeffery Deaver
- Sudden Impact by William P. Wood
- The Problem with Goodbye by Jana Hollifield
- Cone of Uncertainty by David Heilwagen
- Stone Cold by C.J. Box
- Chain Reaction by Diane Fanning
- Murder Comes Ashore by Julie Anne Lindsey
- Steeped in Evil by Laura Childs
- Teufelsblut / Devil’s Blood by Ines Eberl
- Marrow’s Pit by Keith Deininger
- In the Morning I’ll Be Gone by Adrian McKinty
- The Player by Brad Parks
- Law of Silence by John Foxjohn
- Love Another Day by Gina Robinson
- Poisoned Ground by Sandra Parshall
- The Lost Girls by Wendy James
- Hide and Seek by Amy Shojai
- Wolf’s Cut by W.D. Gagliani
- Let Death Begin by Maynard Sims
- Getting Warmer by Alan Carter
- The Riviera Contract by Arthur Kerns
- Reckoning by Winter Austin
- The Culling by Robert Johnson
Coming Next Month
The latest thrillers from Richard L Mabry, MD, Nancy J. Cohen, Michael McBride, Philip Donlay, Mark Alpert, Hilary Davidson, Connie Archer, Colin Campbell, Kathleen George and many more!
New E-Releases from ITW Members
- Grand Cru Heist: A Winemaker Detective Mystery by Jean-Pierre Alaux, Noël Balen and Anne Trager
- Turn Left at Paradise by Fred Zackel
- Embryo 3: Raney & Levine by J.A. Schneider
- Dark Deeds by Anne Marie Becker
- Down and Dead in Dixie by Vicki Hinze
- The Sigma Conspiracy by Lee Gimenez
- Faces of Evil Book 8 by Debra Webb
- Hot Seat by Simon Wood
- Did Not Finish by Simon Wood
- One London Night by Denise A. Agnew
- The Double Life of Incorporate Things by Leanna Renee Hieber
- The Sum of His Worth by Ron Argo
- Extraordinary Rendition by James Macomber
- The Scorpion’s Tale by Wayne Block and Gregory Denaro
- One Last Breath by Stephen Booth
- Wild on You by Tina Wainscott
- The Anti-Gravity Steal by Gary Phillips
New Audio Books from ITW Members
- Death of a Second Wife by Maria Hudgins
- The Accident by Chris Pavone
- The Colony: Genesis by Michaelbrent Collings
- Strangers by Michaelbrent Collings
- The World Beneath by Rebecca Cantrell
- The Loon by Michaelbrent Collings
ThrillerFest IX – Registration Now Open!
This year is the 10th Anniversary of ITW, and we are thrilled to be honoring 2014 ThrillerMaster Scott Turow and 2014 Silver Bullet Award recipient Brenda Novak. We’ll also be welcoming back 2013 ThrillerMaster Anne Rice and 2013 Silver Bullet Award recipient Steve Berry.
With the upcoming release of ITW’s Thriller 4 Anthology, FACEOFF, we’re pleased to be showcasing the contributing authors, including David Baldacci, Linwood Barclay, Steve Berry, Lee Child, Michael Connelly, Jeffery Deaver, Linda Fairstein, Joseph Finder, Lisa Gardner, Heather Graham, Peter James, Raymond Khoury, Dennis Lehane, John Lescroart, Steve Martini, T. Jefferson Parker, Douglas Preston, Lincoln Child, Ian Rankin, James Rollins, M.J. Rose, John Sandford, R.L. Stine, and F. Paul Wilson. You won’t want to miss this incredible line-up, so please sign up today!
Best First Sentence Contest
To celebrate our first year of Master CraftFest, a one-day intensive retreat on Tuesday, July 8, 2014, we are running a special event called the Best First Sentence Contest. All you need to do is send your VERY best first sentence (for a novel) along with your name, email address, and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to win a critique of 10 pages of your work.
Five winners will be selected, and the Master CraftFest teachers—Steve Berry, Steven James, John Lescroart, and David Morrell—along with CraftFest Director, D.P. Lyle, MD will be choosing their favorite sentences and critiquing ten pages of the winners’ work. This is an incredible opportunity for feedback, whether you are an aspiring writer or a seasoned author.
Visit The ThrillerFest Website for more information.
If you prefer to mail your registration, you can download and print the appropriate registrations forms here:
Introducing: ITW’s First-Ever Online ThrillerSchool!
Seven Weeks! Seven Bestselling Authors!
Join Stephen James, D.P. Lyle, Robert Dugoni, Gayle Lynds,
Andrew Gross, Linwood Barclay and Heather Graham!
In this seven-week program, which begins April 7th, 2014, the craft of thriller writing will be front and center. Each instructor will teach an aspect of craft though a podcast, written materials that include further reading and study suggestions, and an entire week of online Q&A with the registered students. The goal is simple: To make each student a better writer.
Attendance is limited, so register today. Visit ITW’s Online Thriller School for more information.
The Thriller Roundtable
Whether you’re a fan or an author, you’ll want to join the Thriller Roundtable discussions at the Big Thrill website, where each week a new group of authors discuss everything from what they love about writing thrillers, to what they’ve learned, and more.
Here’s what’s in store for March:
March 3 – 9: We’re in the awards season. With the huge numbers of books published, is it possible to identify the “best”?
March 10 – 16: What can thriller writers learn from the movies?
March 17 – 23: Protagonists often have a strong moral code that does not dovetail neatly with that of their society. Are they rebels or visionaries?
March 24 – 30: How do you separate the author from your characters?
The Neverending Book Giveaway
If you’re a thriller fan who likes to win free books, be sure to check out the Neverending Book Giveaway on The Big Thrill website. Sign up for as many of the contests as you like! Just post a reply, and you’re entered!
Don’t forget to scroll down the list of contests or CLICK HERE for more contests and giveaways so you don’t miss any. (Tip: to shorten the display, click “Toggle Comment Threads.”) And because this book giveaway is “neverending,” be sure to check back often to enter the latest drawings!
Congratulations to Ethan Reid, the winner of this month’s Big Thrill giveaway. Ethan will receive an assortment of signed thrillers including Glass Houses by Terri Nolan, The Eye Unseen by Cynthia Tottleben, Doing Harm by Kelly Parsons, Wolf’s Cut by W.D. Gagliani and Final Justice by Rick Reed.
All subscribers to the Big Thrill magazine are automatically eligible for the monthly drawing. CLICK HERE to subscribe to the Big Thrill email.