Please use this form to contact The Big Thrill team.
Click on a book title to read the feature story
- Between the Lines: Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child by R.G. Belsky
- Off the Page: Creating a Young Female Journalist by Rick Pullen
- Inside Creativity: Secret Weapon for Thriller Writers by Bryan Robinson
- Debut Author Spotlight: Aimee Hix interviewed by Hank Phillippi Ryan
- African Scene: Chanette Paul by Michael Sears
- Up Close: James Rollins by Nancy Bilyeau
- Up Close: Thomas Perry by April Snellings
- Up Close: Brad Taylor by J.H. Bográn
- Up Close: Laura Joh Rowland by Nancy Bilyeau
- Up Close: A.J. Tata by J.H. Bográn
- A Reckoning in the Back Country by Terry Shames
- Splintered Silence by Susan Furlong
- The Amendment Killer by Ronald S. Barak
- Darkness, Sing me a Song by David Housewright
- Deadly Deception by Marissa Garner
- The Man in the Crooked Hat by Harry Dolan
- Unnatural Causes by Dawn Eastman
- Honey-Baked Homicide by Gayle Leeson
- The Spy Who Never Was by Tom Savage
- Teeth of the Sea by Tim Waggoner
- The Legacy by S. P. Brown
- Pushing Up Daisies by Penny Clover Petersen
- May by Marietta Miles
- Blackchurch Furnace by Nathan Singer
- Pretty Girls Dancing by Kylie Brant
The latest thrillers from Carter Wilson, Alafair Burke, James Grippando, Lisa Black, J. D. Horn, DiAnn Mills, Eric Beetner, Simon Wood, Joseph Badal, Gary Phillips, Simon Maltman, Thomas Pluck, John Lutz, Chris Malburg, Tom Hunt, Ron Parham, Ginny Fite, Bonnie Hearn Hill, Richard Edde, Brendan Duffy and many more!
Discover Tomorrow’s Hottest Thriller Authors Today on Inside Thrill Radio!
“Win, Lose, or Draw” is available starting April 19th: Three authors, who between them have racked up Edgar, Anthony, Agatha, Shamus, and Lefty award nominations, talk about their new thrillers! Will they win, lose, or draw at this year’s award ceremonies? Hear about their books and judge for yourself. Featuring guests Matt Coyle, Nadine Nettmann, and Lili Wright.