We’re strutting into November with a bold new look (have you seen The Big Thrill’s fall makeover yet?) and the scoop on a crop of thrilling new reads. Dawn Ius goes Between the Lines with mega-selling superstar Veronica Roth, K.L. Romo chats with ITW co-president and NYT bestselling author Lisa Unger, and José H. Bográn chats with Matt Coyle about his latest PI Rick Cahill story. Plus, we invite you to check out the latest writing advice from Bryan E. Robinson, travel to Africa with Margie Orford, or get up close and personal with more than two dozen authors of pulse-pounding new reads including Patricia Cornwell, Erika T. Wurth, David Swatling, R.G. Belsky, Jess Lourey, and many more. The latest issue of The Big Thrill is live now—read it here!
Hot off the press:
Click on the book title below to read the feature story or click here to scroll through all of this month’s articles.
- Between the Lines: Veronica Roth by Dawn Ius
- On the Cover: Lisa Unger by K.L. Romo
- Up Close: Erika T. Wurth by Dawn Ius
- Up Close: David Swatling by April Snellings
- International Thrills: Sophie Hannah by K.L. Romo
- On the Cover: Matt Coyle by José H. Bográn
- Up Close: Patricia Cornwell by Dawn Ius
- Up Close: Deborah Levison by Millie Naylor Hast
- Africa Scene: Margie Orford by Michael Sears
- On the Cover: Mary Keliikoa by Dawn Ius
- Up Close: Jess Lourey by Mindy Carlson
- Up Close: Heather Graham and Jon Land by K.L. Romo
- BookTrib Spotlight: Blair Braverman by Neil Nyren
- Up Close: Lynne Reeves by Dawn Ius
- Up Close: Raymond Benson by Susana Kuehne
- Writing Advice: How Flipping Writing Language Can Make or Break Your Creative Mojo by Bryan E. Robinson, Ph.D.
- Up Close: R.G. Belsky by Joanna Elm
- Up Close: J.L. Delozier by Lisa Malice
- AudioFile Spotlight: Four Narrators Discuss British Mystery Audiobooks
Introducing ITW’s First Chapters Program
- 2 Street by Chris Bauer
- Last Seen Alive by Carolyn Arnold
- Merchants Bridge by J.D. Trafford
- Bloody Soil by S. Lee Manning
- The Trouble with Miracles by Stephen Steele
- Flight 171 by Amy Christine Parker
- The Broken Pines by Chris Riley
- Death on a Deadline by Joyce St. Anthony
- 20,000 Kilos Under the Sea by Richard Wickliffe
- A Book Club to Die For by Dorothy St. James
- The Hunt for the Peggy C by John Winn Miller
- Duplicity by Shawn Wilson
- Over Her Dead Body by Susan Walter
- Honor’s Refuge by Hallee Bridgeman
- Operation Blackbird by Ellen Butler
- Painter of the Damned by Rob Samborn
- Male Revues and Subterfuge by Heather Weidner
- Sundown by Susan May Warren
- Gold in Peace, Iron in War by Anthony Flacco
- Just a Still Life by J. Ivanel Johnson
- Blind Faith by Alicia Beckman
- The Bone Records by Rich Zahradnik
- The Patrios Network by Antony Johnston
- Dark Country by Monique Snyman
- In Danger of Judgment by David Rabin
- Warm and Dead: Dr. Zack Winston Medical Conspiracy Thriller Series, Book 2 by Mike Krentz
- The Last Door: Beyond the Veil Book 3 by Sheila Lowe
Coming Next Month
The latest thrillers from Charlaine Harris, Tessa Wegert, Kaira Rouda, Flora Collins, Holly Jackson, S.A. Cosby, Marc Cameron, Adele Parks, Darby Kane, Liv Andersson, Lisa Towles, Alex Kenna, Thomas Locke and Jyoti Guptara, P.A. DePaul, Cordy Abbott, K.L. Murphy, Judy Penz Sheluk, Aaron Philip Clark, Colin Campbell, Stephen Graham Jones, and many more!
ThrillerFest XVIII – Advance Registration Is Open!
2023 ThrillerMaster: Walter Mosley
2023 Silver Bullet Award Recipient: Michael Connelly
2023 Spotlight Guest: Jack Carr
2023 Spotlight Guest: Oyinkan Braithwaite
2023 Thriller Legend: Minotaur Books
2023 Thriller Fan: John Berylson
ThrillerFest XVII – Audio Recordings!
Don’t miss a single class, panel, or interview!
Take a minute to fill out the short form and let us know which sessions you are interested in, and we’ll send you a secure payment link.
Save $$$ on full sets of CraftFest & ThrillerFest!
Easy-to-play, universal mp3 format and a one-year replacement guarantee with every order.
CLICK HERE to download the mp3 order form.
CLICK HERE to listen to a sample recording.