From bestselling and critically acclaimed thriller author, Jordan Dane – Sex, Death and Moist Towelettes is an e-book short story mix from crime fiction noir to paranormal, with Dane’s brand of dark humor. Here are the short story titles and descriptions:
- On Her Special Day – The poignant story of a father’s love for his daughter on her wedding day.
- Dark Kiss – A dark trio of beautiful women are conjured by a troubled runaway boy and his Ouija board – #carefulwhatyouwishfor. (Adult Content)
- Her Raven – A mysterious Raven becomes a harbinger of love with an unforgettable message.
- Lifeless in Seattle – A unique bed & breakfast called “The Crypt” caters to one woman’s special needs. (Adult Content)
- For the Love of Moist Towelettes – A fastidious young man will do anything for his 15-minutes of fame.
“Dane’s smooth style, believable characters and intense pacing will remind readers of Lisa Jackson, Lisa Gardner and Tami Hoag. Plain thriller country. Her tight plotting and male characters are exceptional, bad guys and good.”
“Jordan Dane crafts nail-biting thrillers with fully-realized but very damaged characters, and plots that twist and turn and double-back to bite the unwary. Her novels are 21st Noir with guts and heart and a wicked sense of humor.”
—Jonathan Maberry – New York Times Bestseller
“Jordan Dane is a gifted storyteller whose talent shines on every page.”
—Carla Neggers, New York Times Bestseller
HarperCollins launched Jordan Dane’s suspense novels back to back in 2008 after the 3-book series sold in auction. Ripped from the headlines, Jordan’s gritty plots weave a tapestry of vivid settings, intrigue, and dark humor. Publishers Weekly compared her intense thrillers to Lisa Jackson, Lisa Gardner, and Tami Hoag. This national best selling, critically acclaimed author’s debut novel NO ONE HEARD HER SCREAM was named Publishers Weekly Best Books of 2008. Dane writes her Sweet Justice adult thriller series for HarperCollins. Her young adult novels, IN THE ARMS OF STONE ANGELS and ON A DARK WING, are with Harlequin Teen. Currently, she is writing a new series for Harlequin Teen – THE HUNTED – slated for release in 2012-2013. Formerly an energy sales manager, she now writes full time. Jordan and her husband share their Texas residence with two cats of highborn lineage and two very lucky rescue dogs.