A series of murders have taken place in Atlanta. As the body count mounts, FBI Assistant Director Erin Welch hires private investigator J. T. Ryan to help. What he finds is stunning – the murders are linked to a mysterious new illegal drug showing up on America’s streets. Named ‘Skyflash’, the powerful drug gives users a breathtaking burst of intelligence, strength, and confidence. But Skyflash has a horrifying dark side. Once the initial rush is over, the narcotic turns users into deranged killers. And the problem is growing, as usage of the drug spreads across the U.S. As Ryan closes in on the criminal masterminds behind Skyflash, he learns a shocking secret about the drug. A secret so explosive it exposes some of America’s most powerful people. Can Ryan blow the lid off the conspiracy before hired assassins kill him and the woman he loves?
Reviews for SKYFLASH:
• “An action-packed thriller with suspense, intrigue, and cool, likeable characters.”
• “Another thrill ride in Gimenez’s long string of riveting mysteries.”
• “SKYFLASH is one of those books that I could not put down. Buckle your seatbelt!”
• “A page-turning mystery thriller.”
• “If you liked Gimenez’s highly-acclaimed WASHINGTON ULTIMATUM and KILLING WEST, you’ll love SKYFLASH.”
• “Snappy dialogue, sexy characters, a high-octane plot … SKYFLASH delivers!”
• “SKYFLASH is a terrific read.”
SKYFLASH is available from Amazon.
Lee Gimenez is the author of 11 novels. His latest thriller, SKYFLASH, is a new J.T. Ryan novel. Several of his books became bestsellers, including The WASHINGTON ULTIMATUM and KILLING WEST. His books are available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, the Apple Store, Books-A-Million, Books In Motion, and many other retailers in the U.S. and internationally. For more information about him, please visit his website at: www.LeeGimenez.com. You can also join him on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, and Goodreads.
Interested in becoming a member of the International Thriller Writers? ITW offers Active and Associate memberships.
Latest posts by ITW (see all)
- September 17 – 23: “Is the theater standard of a three-act play valid for thriller novels?” - September 16, 2018
- September 3 – 9: “What can thriller writers learn from the comics industry?” - September 2, 2018
- The September 2018 Edition of The Big Thrill is here! - August 31, 2018