When rumors surface that Chinese billionaire Zhao Deng is secretly buying American tech companies, CIA operative Rachel West is dispatched to investigate. Rachel’s search leads her to China, then Russia, and across Europe. As she unravels the truth, she’s thrust into a deadly global jigsaw puzzle, facing assassins, corrupt politicians, and betrayal by her own agency. After surviving several harrowing attempts on her life, Rachel finally uncovers the shocking truth. Billionaire Zhao is only the front man in a plot to control the world’s Internet. But can she expose the secret conspiracy before she’s assassinated?
• “One of the best thrillers of the year.”
• “A gripping mystery thriller built on a solid, suspenseful plot.”
• “Packed with action, suspense, and intrigue; this mystery thriller is a real page turner.”
• “… heart-pounding suspense – the plot keeps you guessing until the last page …”
• “A riveting thriller…kept me on the edge of my seat. No question about it, this book should be made into a movie.”
Lee Gimenez is the author of ten novels. Several of his books became bestsellers, including THE WASHINGTON ULTIMATUM and BLACKSNOW ZERO. His latest mystery thriller, KILLING WEST, was published in 2014.
Lee’s books are available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, the Apple Store, Books-A-Million, Amazon UK (England), Junglee (India), Amazon CA (Canada), Boomerang (Australia), Amazon JP (Japan), IBS (Italy), Amazon CH (China), and many other retailers.
For more information about him, please visit his website at: www.LeeGimenez.com. You can also join him on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn and Goodreads. Lee lives with his wife in the Atlanta, Georgia area.
Interested in becoming a member of the International Thriller Writers? ITW offers Active and Associate memberships.
Latest posts by ITW (see all)
- March 18 – 24: “What was the big lesson that awaited you after you completed your last novel?” - March 17, 2019
- March 11 – 17: “What books are next to you when you write?” - March 10, 2019
- March 4 – 10: “How do you prepare to start a new book?” - March 3, 2019