Read the stories that were featured in the November edition of The Big Thrill.
27 new thrillers this month from ITW Members, including debut novels from Anna Lee Huber, A. J. Colucci and R.F. Sharp, plus a Between the Lines Interview with Wendy Corsi Staub by Paula Tutman, and News From South Africa by Michael Sears.
Click on a book title to read the feature story
- Between The Lines Interview with Wendy Corsi Staub by Paula Tutman
- News from South Africa by Michael Sears
- Pandora’s Temple by Jon Land
- Target Lancer by Max Allan Collins
- The Thieves of Legend by Richard Doetsch
- Dead Asleep by Jamie Freveletti
- Finding Mercy by Karen Harper
- Secrets of the Lynx by Aimee Thurlo
- Placebo by Steven James
- Weapon of Choice by Patricia Gussin
- The Colony by A. J. Colucci
- Hand For A Hand by T. Frank Muir
- The Anatomist’s Wife by Anna Lee Huber
- Hard Twisted by C. Joseph Greaves
- Death On Telegraph Hill by Shirley Tallman
- The Last Man by Vince Flynn
- The Forgotten by David Baldacci
- The Neighbors by Ania Ahlborn
- Amanda’s Story by Brian O’Grady
- The Oldest Enemy by Michael J Webb
- Crashed by Timothy Hallinan
- No Regrets, No Remorse by R.F. Sharp
- Murder by Vegetable: The Baby Quilt by Barbara Graham
- Dead Wrong by Susan Sleeman
- Dangerous Waters by Toni Anderson
- Treacherous Skies by Elizabeth Goddard
- Fallen Stones by Thomas M. Malafarina
- Terovolas by Edward M. Erdelac
- Hook and Shoot by Jeremy Brown
Coming Next Month
The latest thrillers from Kelley York, William Burton McCormick, Sharon Alice Geyer, Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child, J.T. Ellison, Ed Kovacs, Kat Martin, Ricky Bush, R. Barri Flowers, Jenna Bennett and many more!
New E-Releases from ITW Members
- Outmaneuvered by J.L. Hammer
- The Cover-Up by Dana Griffin
- Honk Honk, My Darling: A Rex Koko, Private Clown Mystery by James Finn Garner
- Silent Stalker by C.E. Lawrence
- Ransomed Earth: an Eco-Thriller by Les Coalson
- Swimming Monkeys by Steve Hadden
- Running Free: A Tale Inspired by Patsy Ann by Donald J. Bingle
- Nine Days in October by Ron Terpening
- Tropic of Fear by Ron Terpening
- League of Shadows by Ron Terpening
- L.A. Secret Police. Inside the Elite LAPD Spy Network by Mike Rothmiller
- Primary Justice by William Bernhardt
- The Letter from Magda by Gus Leodas
- The Complicity Doctrine by Matthew Frick
- Orlin Wood by Jeremy K Tyler
- Bronx Requiem by Reed Farrel Coleman and John Roe
- The Frozen Sky by Jeff Carlson
ThrillerFest VIII – Registration Is Open!
ThrillerFest VIII – July 10th – 13th, Grand Hyatt, NYC.
We have a fabulous line-up of special guests this year, including:
- 2013 ThrillerMaster: Anne Rice
- 2011 ThrillerMaster: R. L. Stine
- Spotlight Guest: Michael Connelly
- Spotlight Guest: T. Jefferson Parker
- Spotlight Guest: Michael Palmer
- 2013 Silver Bullet Award Recipient: Steve Berry
CraftFest — New York Times bestselling authors will share their secrets on the craft of writing.
AgentFest — The top agents and editors in the business will be on hand to hear your pitches.
ThrillerFest — Network with other writers and meet industry professionals at the fabulous panels. Special guests will be announced soon.
SPECIAL PRICING FOR A LIMITED TIME!
TO GET THE BEST DEAL, REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
If you prefer to mail your registration, you can download and print the appropriate registrations forms here:
Don’t forget to a few minutes and peruse the ThrillerFest VII photo slideshow compliments of Alan Jacobson.
The Thriller Roundtable
Whether you’re a fan or an author, you’ll want to join the Thriller Roundtable discussions at TheBigThrill website, where each week a new group of authors discuss everything from what they love about writing thrillers, to what they’ve learned, and more.
The Neverending Book Giveaway
If you’re a thriller fan who likes to win free books, be sure to check out the Neverending Book Giveaway on The Big Thrill website. Sign up for as many of the contests as you like! Just post a reply, and you’re entered!
Don’t forget to scroll down the list of contests or CLICK HERE for more contests and giveaways so you don’t miss any. (Tip: to shorten the display, click “Toggle Comment Threads.”) And because this book giveaway is “neverending,” be sure to check back often to enter the latest drawings!
Congratulations to Robert Mangeot, the winner of this month’s BIG THRILL giveaway. Robert will receive an assortment of signed thrillers including Finding Mercy by Karen Harper, Night Blind by Michael W. Sherer, No Regrets, No Remorse by R.F. Sharp, Death on Telegraph Hill by Shirley Tallman, Retribution by Adrian Magson, Black List by Brad Thor, The Other Woman by Hank Phillippi Ryan, The Ragnarök Conspiracy by Erec Stebbins, A Plague of Lies by Judith Rock, Double Vision by F.T. Bradley, Block 11 by Piero degli Antoni, Dead Wrong by Susan Sleeman, Double Exposure by Susan Sleeman, The Warlord of Willow Ridge by Gary Phillips and Placebo by Steven James.
All subscribers to THE BIG THRILL webzine are automatically eligible for the monthly drawing. CLICK HERE to subscribe to the BIG THRILL email.
Interested in becoming a member of the International Thriller Writers? ITW offers Active and Associate memberships.