Read the stories that were featured in the December edition of The Big Thrill.
25 new thrillers this month from ITW Members, including debut novels from Kelley York, William Burton McCormick and Jamie Michele, plus new nonfiction from John Robert Marlow, a Special to the Big Thrill: Interview With An FBI Agent by Kimberly Howe, and News From South Africa by Michael Sears.
Click on a book title to read the feature story
- Special to the Big Thrill: Interview With FBI Agent Michael Plichta by Kimberly Howe
- News from South Africa by Michael Sears
- Edge of Black by J.T. Ellison
- Invisible by Carla Buckley
- Two Graves by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child
- Fortune’s Hero by Jenna Bennett
- An Affair of Vengeance by Jamie Michele
- The Dynamics of Murder: Kill or Be Killed by R. Barri Flowers
- Dead of Winter by Lee Weeks
- Finders Keepers by David Housewright
- Hushed by Kelley York
- Nightstalkers by Bob Mayer
- Good Junk by Ed Kovacs
- Thirst by L.A. Larkin
- Lenin’s Harem by William Burton McCormick
- The Time of Jacob’s Trouble by Sharon Alice Geyer
- She Can Tell by Melinda Leigh
- Against the Odds by Kat Martin
- Rent by Rick R. Reed
- The Devil’s Blues by Ricky Bush
- Cruising in Your Eighties Is Murder by Mike Befeler
- Hunter: Intrepid 2 by Chris Allen
- Shiver by Karen Robards
- Born To Be Wild by Patricia Rosemoor
- Burying the Past by Judith Cutler
- The Diamond Seekers by Jack Everett and David Coles
- Make Your Story a Movie: Adapting Your Book or Idea for Hollywood by John Robert Marlow
- Seeking Samiel by Catherine Jordan
Coming Next Month
The latest thrillers from Diane Fanning, Jordan Dane, Merry Jones, Lynne Raimondo, James Grippando, Toby Tate, Gina Robinson, JG Faherty, David Jackson and many more!
New E-Releases from ITW Members
- Within This Garden Weeping by Lee Thompson
- The Curious Steambox Affair by Melissa MacGregor
- The Quixotics by John Wayne Falbey
- The Seventh Sacrament by Ron Cutler
- 2013: Beyond Armageddon by Robert Ryan
- Reindeer Wars by Liese Sherwood-Fabre
- Stop At Nothing by J.T.Brannan
- Defender: Intrepid 1 by Chris Allen
- Night Thief by Lisa Kessler
- The Storm Giants by Pearce Hansen
- Seduced to Kill in Kauai by R. Barri Flowers
- Sexy Babe by James L. Conway
- Act of Redemption by Jenna Bennett
- Protectors: Stories to Benefit PROTECT by Thomas Pluck
- Death on a Cold Night by Jess Faraday
- MACK 1 Red vs. Blue by Jim Kearney
- The Frozen Sky: The Novel by Jeff Carlson
- Ruination by Michael F. Stewart
ThrillerFest VIII – Register Today!
ThrillerFest VIII – July 10th – 13th, Grand Hyatt, NYC.
We have a fabulous line-up of special guests this year, including:
- 2013 ThrillerMaster: Anne Rice
- 2011 ThrillerMaster: R. L. Stine
- Spotlight Guest: Michael Connelly
- Spotlight Guest: T. Jefferson Parker
- Spotlight Guest: Michael Palmer
- 2013 Silver Bullet Award Recipient: Steve Berry
CraftFest — New York Times bestselling authors will share their secrets on the craft of writing.
AgentFest — The top agents and editors in the business will be on hand to hear your pitches.
ThrillerFest — Network with other writers and meet industry professionals at the fabulous panels. Special guests will be announced soon.
SPECIAL PRICING FOR A LIMITED TIME!
TO GET THE BEST DEAL, REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
If you prefer to mail your registration, you can download and print the appropriate registrations forms here:
To view some fabulous interviews from last year’s ThrillerFest, please visit NYC Media. Including interviews with David Morrell, Sandra Brown and many more!
Don’t forget to a few minutes and peruse the ThrillerFest VII photo slideshow compliments of Alan Jacobson.
The Thriller Roundtable
Whether you’re a fan or an author, you’ll want to join the Thriller Roundtable discussions at TheBigThrill website, where each week a new group of authors discuss everything from what they love about writing thrillers, to what they’ve learned, and more.
Tune in December 3 – 9 when literary agents Debbie Carter, Josh Getzler, Victoria Skurnick and Jenny Bent discuss query letters, and December 10 – 16 when Paige Wheeler, Josh Getzler and Debbie Carter discuss why literary agents attend writer’s conferences.
The Neverending Book Giveaway
If you’re a thriller fan who likes to win free books, be sure to check out the Neverending Book Giveaway on The Big Thrill website. Sign up for as many of the contests as you like! Just post a reply, and you’re entered!
Don’t forget to scroll down the list of contests or CLICK HERE for more contests and giveaways so you don’t miss any. (Tip: to shorten the display, click “Toggle Comment Threads.”) And because this book giveaway is “neverending,” be sure to check back often to enter the latest drawings!
Congratulations to Mary Abrams, the winner of this month’s BIG THRILL giveaway. Mary will receive an assortment of signed thrillers including The Ragnarök Conspiracy by Erec Stebbins, Area 51: Nightstalkers by Bob Mayer, Black List by Brad Thor, Burying the Past by Judith Cutler, Hook and Shoot by Jeremy Brown, Scorched by Laura Griffin, Treacherous Skies by Elizabeth Goddard, The Neighbors by Ania Ahlborn, Origin by J.T. Brannan, Murder by Vegetable by Barbara Graham, Wrong Turn by Diane Fanning, The Aden Effect by Claude Berube, Rent by Rick R. Reed, The Anatomist’s Wife by Anna Lee Huber, An Affair of Vengeance by Jamie Michele, Seeking Samiel by Catherine Jordan, Edge of Black by J.T. Ellison, Thirst by L.A. Larkin, The Diamond Seekers by David Coles and Jack Everett and Weapon of Choice by Patricia Gussin.
All subscribers to THE BIG THRILL webzine are automatically eligible for the monthly drawing. CLICK HERE to subscribe to the BIG THRILL email.
Latest posts by ITW (see all)
- February 17 – 23: “Are broken-hearted villains suspenseful?” - February 16, 2020
- February 10 – 16: “What’s love got to do with it?” - February 9, 2020
- February 3 – 9: “How do you determine when a story is ready?” - February 2, 2020