Read the stories that were featured in the February edition of The Big Thrill.
26 new thrillers this month from ITW Members including debut novels from Anthony J. Franze, Jeremy Burns, Kira Peikoff, Loren W. Christensen and Chris F. Holm, new nonfiction, HER DEADLY WEB, from Diane Fanning, plus a Between The Lines Interview with Reed Farrel Coleman and News From South Africa by ITW’s newest International correspondent Michael Sears.
Print the Big Thrill list and head on down to your favorite bookstore, or download your selections to your electronic e-reader, and enjoy a month’s worth of great reading from your friends at the International Thriller Writers.
Click on a book title to read the feature story
- Between the Lines: Interview with Reed Farrel Coleman by Brett King
- News From South Africa by Michael Sears
- If You See Her and If You Know Her by Shiloh Walker
- Edge of Midnight by Leslie Tentler
- Kill Shot by Vince Flynn
- The Last Justice by Anthony J. Franze
- The Next One to Fall by Hilary Davidson
- Deadly Farce by Jennifer McAndrews
- Catch Me by Lisa Gardner
- The Toymaker by Chuck Barrett
- Death in Budapest by James L. Ross
- Dancergirl by Carol M. Tanzman
- Not This Time by Vicki Hinze
- The Concordances of the Red Serpent by William Meikle
- Dead Harvest by Chris F. Holm
- Two Seconds Late by Eric Wilson
- Living Proof by Kira Peikoff
- Treacherous: Grifters, Ruffians and Killers by Gary Phillips
- Last Man Standing by Cindy Gerard
- From the Ashes by Jeremy Burns
- The Leviticus Mission by L.D. Knorr
- Dukkha: The Suffering by Loren W. Christensen
- Blues in the Night by Dick Lochte
- Her Deadly Web by Diane Fanning
- Silent Fear by Katherine Howell
- Forever Hunger by David M. Salkin
- Carpathia by Matt Forbeck
- Power of the Raven by Aimee Thurlo
Coming Next Month
The latest thrillers from Andrew Kaplan, Owen Laukkanen, James Renner, Larry D. Sweazy, Dakota Banks, Diane Kelly, Mike Cooper, John A. Bray, Jonathan Kellerman, JL Merrow, James Patterson and David Ellis, and many more! It’s gonna be a thriller!
New E-Releases from ITW Members
- Triage by Phillip Thomas Duck
- Dead End Deal by Allen Wyler
- Enormity by Walter Greatshell
- Stagger Bay by Pearce Hansen
- The Modoc Well by Mike Sirota
- Demon Shadows by Mike Sirota
- First Time Killer by Zak Allen
- Under My Skin by Judith Graves
- Banished by Billie Sue Mosiman
- Spirited Anthology by Dawn Dalton
- The Source in Al Qaeda by Sam Grant
- Second Thoughts by Steven James
- Risking Trust by Adrienne Giordano
- Dimensions: Tales of Suspense by George Ebey
- Forever Hunger by David M. Salkin
- A Wall Street Christmas Carol by Carole Nelson Douglas
- Greensword: A Tale of Extreme Global Warming by Donald J. Bingle
- His Dark Desires by Jennifer St. Giles
- The Prince of Air & Darkness by Jeanne Rose
- The Mistress of Trevelyan by Jennifer St. Giles
- Pushed to the Limit by Patricia Rosemoor
- Out of Focus by Nancy Naigle
- UnAuthorized by Shelia Goss and John A. Wooden
- Shadow and Silk by Elizabeth Lowell
- Dagger and other tales by Phil Bowie
- The Essene Conspiracy by S. Eric Wachtel
- Ghost Girl in Shadow Bay: A Young Adult Haunted House Mystery by R. Barri Flowers
- Serial Killer Couples: Bonded by Sexual Depravity, Abduction, and Murder by R. Barri Flowers
- Ghost of Thames by May McGoldrick
- A Cold Wind by David DeLee
- The Crossing: A Zombie Novella by Joe McKinney
ThrillerFest VII Registration Is Now Open!
ThrillerFest VII early registration is now available, but these rates are only for short time, so please sign up soon for another unforgettable conference. We have a fabulous line-up of special guests this year, including:
- 2012 ThrillerMaster Jack Higgins
- 2011 ThrillerMaster R.L. Stine
- Spotlight Guest Lee Child
- Spotlight Guest John Sandford
- Spotlight Guest Catherine Coulter
- 2012 True Crime Award Recipient Ann Rule
- 2012 Silver Bullet Award Recipient Richard North Patterson
- 2011 Silver Bullet Award Recipient Karin Slaughter
We have something for everyone, whether you’re an aspiring author, a fan, an industry professional, or an ITW author. Some of the highlights include:
CraftFest: This section of the conference is ideal if you’re looking to hone your writing skills. Every year, CraftFest is growing in numbers and spaces are limited. If you are keen on hearing the writing secrets of NYT bestsellers, please sign up soon so you don’t miss out.
AgentFest: If you’d like to pitch your novel to the best literary agents in the business, this is the event for you. Last year, we had over 60 agents attending AgentFest. So far, we have had five people sign with top agencies. Their success stories will be posted on the website shortly.
ThrillerFest: This year, we’ll have counterterrorism expert David Major joining us to share his experiences of working at The White House and the FBI. For more information on David, please visit www.cicentre.com.
Banquet: Please join us at the annual Saturday night banquet for the presentation of the Thriller Awards and other entertainment.
Volunteers are an integral part of the ThrillerFest experience. We couldn’t do it without you. If you would like to assist us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Volunteering is a great way to meet people and get involved in ITW.
Please drop by the new ThrillerFest Facebook page and say hello! Then “like” us, and help spread the word!
Your ThrillerFest team is looking forward to a fun and memorable year. If we can answer any questions or help out in any way, please touch base anytime. We look forward to seeing you next July 11-14 in NYC!
If you prefer to mail your registration, you can download and print the appropriate registrations forms here:
The Neverending Book Giveaway
If you’re a thriller fan who likes to win free books, be sure to check out the Neverending Book Giveaway on The Big Thrill website. Sign up for as many of the contests as you like! Just post a reply, and you’re entered!
Don’t forget to scroll down the list of contests or CLICK HERE for more contests and giveaways so you don’t miss any. (Tip: to shorten the display, click “Toggle Comment Threads.”) And because this book giveaway is “neverending,” be sure to check back often to enter the latest drawings!
Congratulations to Daniel Audet, the winner of this month’s BIG THRILL giveaway. Daniel will receive an assortment of signed thrillers including Twisted by Laura Griffin, Her Deadly Web by Diane Fanning, Edge of Midnight by Leslie Tentler, Sudden Insight by Rebecca York, The Catalyst by Boyd Morrison, Silent Kills by C. E. Lawrence, On a Dark Wing by Jordan Dane, Murder by Music: The Wedding Quilt by Barbara Graham, All Lessons Learned by Charlie Cochrane, The Leviticus Mission by L. D. Knorr, The Crown by Nancy Bilyeau, Last Man Standing by Cindy Gerard, The Winslow Incident by Elizabeth Voss and Dancergirl by Carol M. Tanzman.
All subscribers to THE BIG THRILL webzine are automatically eligible for the monthly drawing. CLICK HERE to subscribe to the BIG THRILL email.
Interested in becoming a member of the International Thriller Writers? ITW offers Active and Associate memberships.