Read the stories that were featured in the July edition of The Big Thrill.
Click on a book title to read the feature story
- News from South Africa by Mike Nicol
- Full Black by Brad Thor
- Creep by Jennifer Hillier
- You’re Next by Gregg Hurwitz
- The Knowledge of Good & Evil by Glenn Kleier
- The Nightmare Thief by Meg Gardiner
- Unhinged by E.J. Findorff
- The Fifth Kingdom by Caridad Pineiro
- Beach Rental by Grace Greene
- Macbeth – A Novel (audio book) by David Hewson & Andrew Hartley
- Sacred Evil by Heather Graham
- Heart of Evil by Heather Graham
- The Paradise Prophecy by Robert Browne
- A Game of Lies by Rebecca Cantrell
- The Silent Girl by Tess Gerritsen
- Inside by Brenda Novak
- A Good Excuse to Be Bad by Miranda Parker
- Hotwire by Alex Kava
- Deed to Death by D.B. Henson
- Threat Warning by John Gilstrap
- Diabolical by Hank Schwaeble
- Concrete Savior by Yvonne Navarro
- The Vault by Boyd Morrison
- Steal the Show by Thomas Kaufman
- Midnight Eyes by Sidney Williams
- The Marriage Murders by Bobbye Terry
- Abyss by David Hagberg
- The Traitor’s Emblem by Juan Gomez-Jurado
- Cowboys by Gary Phillips
- Darkness at Dawn by Elizabeth Jennings
- Soul Survivor, Lost World by Misty Evans
- Thunder Moon by Richard Helms
- House of the Rising Sun by Chuck Hustmyre
- Guilty Pleasures by Judith Cutler
Coming Next Month
Coming next month: the latest thrillers from Kathleen George, Thomas W. Young, David Liss, David L. Goleman, Mike Befeler, Julie Kramer, Heather Graham, Adrienne Giordano, Kylie Brant, Chuck Hustmyre , John Lutz, Catriona McPherson, Leslie Tentler, Jarkko Sipila, Karen Harper, Alan Jacobson and more. It’s gonna be a thriller!
ThrillerFest is Almost Here!
- 2011 ThrillerMaster R. L. Stine, 2010 ThrillerMaster Ken Follett, and Spotlight Authors Diana Gabaldon, John Lescroart, and Robert Crais.
- ThrillerMasters Ken Follett and David Morrell to teach at CraftFest.
- Karin Slaughter to be awarded the 2011 Silver Bullet Award for her “Save the Libraries” program.
- Joe McGinniss to receive the ITW True Thriller Award.
- Simon Lipskar, Literary Agent, Partner and COO at Writers House–one of the top literary agencies in the world–will be the keynote speaker at the CraftFest luncheon.
- AgentFest to be the largest event of its kind in the world! 60 agents/editors will join us this year!
- The CIA will have a session on spycraft!
- Revolutionary products in publishing will be demonstrated:
- *Margaret Atwood will demonstrate a new virtual signing technology for both print and ebooks called iDolVine.
- *Autography will demonstrate their latest virtual signing technology.
Whether you’re a fan or an author, you’ll want to join the Thriller Roundtable discussions at the Big Thrill website, where each week, a new group of authors discuss what inspires them, who their favorite hero characters are, what advice they’d offer the next generation of thriller authors, and more. Between now and September 5th we’ll discuss which books are on your summer reading list. You won’t want to miss it!
Congratulations to Kim Harringon, the winner of this month’s BIG THRILL giveaway. Kim will receive an assortment of signed thrillers including Many Genres One Craft edited by Michael A. Arnzen and Heidi Ruby Miller, Guilty Pleasures by Judith Cutler, Abyss by David Hagberg, County Line by Bill Cameron, Ashes of the Red Heifer by Shannon Baker, The Profession by Steven Pressfield, The Breath of God by Jeffrey Small, The Serial Killer’s Daughter by Heywood Gould, Hoodwink by Dominic Torr, Pittsburgh Noir edited by Kathleen George, Kiss Me, Kill Me by Allison Brennan, Broken by Debra Webb.
All subscribers to THE BIG THRILL webzine are automatically eligible for the monthly drawing. CLICK HERE to subscribe to the BIG THRILL email.
Now Available in Paperback!
FIRST THRILLS: High-Octane Stories from the Hottest Thriller Authors
FIRST THRILLS includes never-before-published stories by New York Times bestselling authors Lee Child, Stephen Coonts, Jeffrey Deaver, Heather Graham, Gregg Hurwitz, John Lescroart, John Lutz (with Lise E. Baker), Alex Kava (with Deb Carlin), Michael Palmer (with Daniel James Palmer), Karin Slaughter, and Wendi Corsi Staub.
The collection also serves as an introduction to a new generation of thriller authors, including Sean Michael Bailey, Ken Bruen, Ryan Brown, Bill Cameron, Rebecca Cantrell, Karen Dionne, JT Ellison, Theo Gangi, Rip Gerber, CJ Lyons, Grant McKenzie, Marc Paoletti, Cynthia Robinson, and Kelli Stanley.
“Hands down one of the best short story collections you’re ever likely to read.”—Booklist, starred review
Also available June 7 as 4 mini e-books for just $2.99!
CLICK HERE to read “Children’s Day” by Kelli Stanley
Interested in becoming a member of the International Thriller Writers? ITW offers Active and Associate memberships.