- A Between the Lines interview with Christopher Reich
- International News from Mike Nicol
- The Athena Project by Brad Thor
- Baker Street Irregular by Jon Lellenberg
- Blood Prophecy by Stefan Petrucha
- Stronger Than Sin by Caridad Pineiro
- Apocalypse of the Dead by Joe McKinney
- The Third Secret by Tara Taylor Quinn
- The Flock by James Robert Smith
- Hell’s Corner by David Baldacci
- Cross Fire by James Patterson
- Crescent Dawn by Clive Cussler and Dirk Cussler
- Secret Signs by TJ Waters
- Edge of Sight by Roxanne St. Claire
- Kind of Blue by Miles Corwin
- The Lies That Bind by Kate Carlisle
- Narrows Gate by Jim Fusilli
- Kidnap and Ransom by Michelle Gagnon
- The Insane Train by Sheldon Russell
- The Keepers trilogy by Heather Graham, Alexandra Sokoloff, Deborah LeBlanc
- Never Tempt Danger by Denise Robbins
- Deadly Intent by Kylie Brant
- Pain by Harry Shannon
- The Black Madonna by Davis Bunn
- The Cruelest Cut by Rick Reed
- No Cry for Help by Grant McKenzie
- The Trials of Zion by Alan M. Dershowitz
- Dead Earth: The Vengeance Road by Mark Justice and David T. Wilbanks
- Ring of Guilt by Judith Cutler
- The Priest by Gerard O’Donovan
- Silent Kill by David Fingerman
- Blond Run by Jim Michael Hansen
- Highborn by Yvonne Navarro
- Colby Brass by Debra Webb
- Cold Dawn by Carla Neggers
Coming next month: a Between the Lines interview with Hank Phillippi Ryan, and the latest thrillers fromTara Taylor Quinn, Libby Fischer Hellmann, Leighton Gage, CJ Lyons, Boyd Morrison, Allison Brennan, Laura Griffin, Stephen Besecker, Walter Greatshell, C. E. Lawrence, Carole Nelson Douglas and more. It’s gonna be a thriller!
FEAR: 13 Stories of Suspense and Horror
Turn the pages if you dare. . . . 13 amazing stories from thirteen true masters of suspense: ITW members R.L. Stine, Meg Cabot (#1 New York Times bestselling author of THE PRINCESS DIARIES), F. Paul Wilson, Heather Graham, Tim Maleeny, Ryan Brown, Suzanne Weyn, Heather Brewer (New York Times bestselling author of the Vladimir Todd series) and James Rollins – PLUS Jennifer Allison, Alane Ferguson, Peg Kehret, and Walter Sorrells.
Edited by none other than R. L. Stine, in this brand-new anthology of scary stories, nothing is what it seems. From cannibalistic children, to an unwitting date with a vampire, to a crush on a boy who just might be a werewolf, no scary stone is left unturned. A must-have for thriller fans of any age! Read more
“Thirteen highly suspenseful short stories, well selected by none other than R. L. Stine, who contributes the first tale, have the power to attract and delight many stouthearted young readers. The man behind the Goosebumps and Fear Street megaseries enlists some of the best in the business, such as Meg Cabot and F. Paul Wilson, Walter Sorrells and James Rollins, who offer plenty of heart-throbbing supernatural horror, crime suspense, shockers and sometimes a mixture of all three.” – Kirkus Reviews
PLEASE NOTE: All of the authors involved in this anthology have donated their stories to this effort. Half of the proceeds from the FEAR anthology go to support RIF (Reading is Fundamental).
ITW Publications: The Big Thrillers
The list of ITW publications is growing! Now you can find information about all of ITW’s terrific anthologies, audio books, and serial novels in one place – Thriller, Thriller2, Watchlist, The Chopin Manuscript, The Copper Bracelet, First Thrills, and Thrillers: 100 Must-Reads.
Check it out! www.thebigthrillers.com
ThrillerFest VI – Registration Now Open!
Registration is now open for ThrillerFest VI, to be held July 6 – 9, 2011, again at The Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City.
Special guests include 2011 ThrillerMaster R.L. Stine, 2010 ThrillerMaster Ken Follett, and special guests Robert Crais, John Lescroart, and Diana Gabaldon.
Register now for great discounts! More at www.thrillerfest.com
Hardcover Mysteries on The Discover Channel
Featuring some of America’s most popular writers of thrillers and whodunits, Investigation Discovery’s HARDCOVER MYSTERIES explores the crossover from fact to fiction. In this exciting new eight-part series, New York Times best-selling authors discuss the real-life cases that compelled their fascination and inspired their page-turners. Authors David Baldacci, Sandra Brown, Harlan Coben, Linda Fairstein, Sara Paretsky, Kathy Reichs, Lisa Scottoline and Joseph Wambaugh offer their unique perspectives on real-life mysteries, honed by their skills as master storytellers and keen observers of human nature. Across their careers as best-selling novelists, the authors featured in HARDCOVER MYSTERIES have combined to sell hundreds of millions of books worldwide.
HARDCOVER MYSTERIES launches on Monday, October 11 at 9 PM ET on Investigation Discovery.
Latest posts by ITW (see all)
- January 27 – February 2: “What can thriller writers learn from the film industry?” - January 26, 2020
- January 20 – 26: “What is your favorite thriller sub-genre?” - January 20, 2020
- January 13 – 19: “What About Language?” - January 12, 2020